This property has been sold. Would you like more information on the sale, or do you have a property you'd like to discuss selling?
What an opportunity - the owners need this Wadestown property SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!
Forget all past expectations, our instructions are clear - SELL MY HOUSE.
View this house today and set your own figure, then come to the AUCTION and bid to your level. Opportunities like this are few and far between.
To be SOLD by AUCTION on Thursday 15 August at 1pm, Ray White, Level 1, 77 Thorndon Quay, Wellington. For more information go to: http://www.16fitzroystreet.com/
Viewings: Sunday 11.30am to 12pm; Tuesday 12pm to 12.30; Thursday 5pm to 5.30pm
Features:Three-plus bedrooms over three levels, large main living room with annex, second living room with french doors and a large kitchen/dining room combined plus the all important garage. Charming and full of character including oak paneling in the front entrance and wooden floors.
- 170sqm floor area.
- Two main bedrooms downstairs, one bedroom/office off main living room and two single bedrooms/extra rooms on the mezzanine floor.
- Elegant living room with fire-place including a cute nook - perfect for playing, reading or an office. Cosy second living area, with original floors and French doors to patio area.
- Separate kitchen and dining area with French doors to patio.
- Original 1920's character, including floorboards, oak paneling in the hallway and gabled roof.
- Just a few minutes to the CBD (by car, bus) or walk to work
- Single Garage
- Zoned for both Wellington Girls' and Boys' Colleges
- LIM Report and Builder's Report available