This property has been sold. Would you like more information on the sale, or do you have a property you'd like to discuss selling?
* Tender closes Thursday 17th *
This much-loved home of forty plus years is ready for new memories to be made here. My vendors have enjoyed many amazing times with their family and friends but are now reluctantly relocating northwards.
Built in the age of craftsmen, this well-maintained 1950s weatherboard home is jam packed with features including:
* single-level living
* drive onto a large garage boasting great storage
* off-street car parking either at the front, or by the back door
* three double-bedrooms, large lounge with adjoining dining room separated by sliding doors
* two toilets, two showers and family bathroom
* office easily used as a conservatory or rumpus room
North facing and super sunny, whatever Wellington's winter is able to muster you'll be cosy with a wood burner, heat pump and gas heater plus HRV system, ceiling and underfloor insulation.
Oh, and the surprise bonus of a spa for the ultimate in relaxation!
Close to Onslow College, Raroa Intermediate and Johnsonville Montessori.
Whether starting out, slowing down or something in between - 25 Elliott Street is ready to welcome you and your family home with doors wide open.
Viewing by appointment welcome.