Want to find out the price, inspection times or have a general enquiry? Click on send enquiry to get started.
Situated on a quiet Karori street, this 5 year old weatherboard home was designed with easy care living in mind. With excellent separation of space and a generous 260sqm (approx) floorplan, this home is ideal for accommodating extended family.
Consisting of 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas and multiple decks. This home has more than enough space for everyone. The ground floor offers drive on access with an immaculate, carpeted internal access garage. The entrance foyer connects to a guest bedroom with double wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
The main level has a stunning chief's kitchen with butler's pantry and large central island. The Kitchen flows to an open plan dining with north facing views across the suburb. Connecting off this space is a separate formal living and a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
The upper level focuses on family, offering 3 light filled bedrooms, a family bathroom and an informal lounge, perfect for kids to play. The upper level has a hideaway laundry and directly connects to a huge fenced outdoor entertaining area.
Click the 3D Tour icon, or copy & paste the following virtual tour link: https://my.matterport.com/show/-m=hhBCeewGLv9
- Contemporary Palliside weatherboard construction means no repainting required
- Excellent sun, fully double glazed, and insulated to latest standards
- Two heat pumps, and a feature wall heater ensures comfortable year round living
- Ideally located, only a short stroll into Karori park and public transport
- Zoned for both Wellington Boys and Wellington Girls Colleges
Call the vendor's exclusive agent, Hamish Timmins on 0275 426 474 to arrange your private viewing today.
Tenders closing: 1pm, Thursday 30th September 2021