About Ben Stevens
Since 2002, Ben’s career has focused on every aspect of residential property. From valuation, consultancy, investment and sales, Ben’s knowledge and experience are second to none.
Ben has earned a reputation for his professional expertise and upfront friendly approach. With more and more sellers choosing his skills, he's expanded the team and services, to ensure you get only the very best service when you're selling your home.
The Power Of A Great Team
When you work with Ben Stevens and the team, you get a team of agents and a dedicated PA working for you. That means more people to take buyer enquiries, show your property and front your open homes – a super salesforce.
Every member of the team has a specialist role in the campaign. We offer our clients in house expertise in administration, project management and home styling. We also offer a number of 'Ben Stevens' exclusive advertising channels. So, when your house hits the market, not only will it look better than ever, it will be seen by large numbers of buyers looking for a property just like yours.
More professionalism, more value, more service and excellent results. That's our promise to you.
Ben’s Qualifications & Experience
- Wellington's only licensed agent and registered property valuer
- Number one agent for Ray White Leaders 2016-2020
- WINNER Ray White international award for customer experience. Ranking in the top 1% of 6000 agents across New Zealand, Australia and Asia - as rated by our clients!
- Bachelor of Business Studies majoring in Property Valuation and Management from Massey University
Located in the popular and highly sought-after suburb of Khandallah this stunning home commands your attention. Standing proud in an elevated position ideal for sun and views, this is the perfect choice for professionals and young families looking for a high-quality home in an excellent location. Fantastic features on offer include;
• Generous light filled living space with stunning views, the perfect vantage point to admire the glorious sunset • Interlinking dining space with flow to a covered balcony enjoying the last of the evening sun • Spacious, easy clean kitchen with access to a rear courtyard and garden with viewing platform • A large master bedroom, located on the ground floor, enjoys inbuilt storage, heat pump and French doors opening out to the stunning grounds and flat lawn • A second double with storage also enjoys access to a private, rear deck • The third bedroom is ideal for children, a nursery or handy home-based office • The modernised bathroom sits between the master and third bedroom offering incredible convenience while a second toilet on the first floor is ideal for guests • Ducted heat pump ensures this home is warm and liveable all year round • A single garage at street level provides safe storage of a car, bikes, and sporting equipment • Stunning established gardens with an incredible, sun-drenched flat lawn are the cherry on top
Located within an easy downhill stroll of the train, tennis club, Khandallah Village, Primary School and Kindy, this location caters for the whole family. Khandallah offers a wide array of delectable eateries, boutique shopping and day to day services, it's all here at your fingertips!
So if you are looking for a high quality home in a fantastic suburb, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.