About Ben Stevens
Since 2002, Ben’s career has focused on every aspect of residential property. From valuation, consultancy, investment and sales, Ben’s knowledge and experience are second to none.
Ben has earned a reputation for his professional expertise and upfront friendly approach. With more and more sellers choosing his skills, he's expanded the team and services, to ensure you get only the very best service when you're selling your home.
The Power Of A Great Team
When you work with Ben Stevens and the team, you get a team of agents and a dedicated PA working for you. That means more people to take buyer enquiries, show your property and front your open homes – a super salesforce.
Every member of the team has a specialist role in the campaign. We offer our clients in house expertise in administration, project management and home styling. We also offer a number of 'Ben Stevens' exclusive advertising channels. So, when your house hits the market, not only will it look better than ever, it will be seen by large numbers of buyers looking for a property just like yours.
More professionalism, more value, more service and excellent results. That's our promise to you.
Ben’s Qualifications & Experience
- Wellington's only licensed agent and registered property valuer
- Number one agent for Ray White Leaders 2016-2020
- WINNER Ray White international award for customer experience. Ranking in the top 1% of 6000 agents across New Zealand, Australia and Asia - as rated by our clients!
- Bachelor of Business Studies majoring in Property Valuation and Management from Massey University
Set on a tranquil site surrounded by native bush and soothed by the sounds of a trickling stream and bird song, this fabulous 1960's home is a rare and special find. The ideal choice for professionals and small families looking for a quality home offering in a popular suburb, fantastic features on offer include;
• Spacious and light filled family living with cosy heat pump. Enjoying flow to a sunny deck with surrounding area views, this home provides the best of Wellington living year round • Interlinking dedicated space with additional space for seating, relax and entertain here with ease • Open plan kitchen and sunroom overlooking well-tended gardens and a flat lawn • Generous master bedroom which is bathed in morning sun
• Ground floor bedroom with separate ensuite and third bedroom or office on the first floor • A second bathroom and separate toilet provide convenience for all • Drive on to a single, internal access garage with workshop and covered car port • A room off the garage is the ideal site of a music room, gym or studio
Crofton Downs offers a safe and friendly community feel just one train stop from the city. Enjoying a supermarket, chemist and hardware shops and all the fantastic services and community facilities of neighboring Ngaio, this really is the place to be. Well regarded school options ensure children are well catered for here.
So if you are looking for central home offering something just a bit special, this is the one for you. Call the team immediately to view.