This property has been sold. Would you like more information on the sale, or do you have a property you'd like to discuss selling?
Rare to find and highly sought after, this 150sqm home is charming, romantic and exuding all the characteristics of a modern day villa. The owners contemporary styling has beautifully complimented the 1910's era throughout the home featuring the following:
- A separate lounge flowing to outdoor undercover alfresco dining which can be shielded from the elements if need be
- Open plan kitchen and dining focused on family living and entertaining with French doors that also lead to the outdoor deck
- Three generous sized double bedrooms with charming sash windows and high ceilings further enhancing the feeling of space
- An additional room currently serving as a fourth bedroom, however, can also cater as a home office
- Family bathroom with underfloor heating, shower over bath and WC plus there's an additional separate second WC
- A laundry perfectly positioned next to the bathroom
- Completing the home is a garage that will satisfy even the most discerning buyer, with dual access and storage space for you car, the jet ski, the tools and more!
- Gas infinity hot water, radiator heating that creates a warm ambience throughout the home with insulation underfloor and in ceiling
- Dual access with drive on to garage off Riddlers Crescent and pedestrian access from Hutt Road.
However, star of the show has to be the west facing fully fenced backyard that captures fantastic sun throughout the day. It's a beautiful home in a central location within walking distance to train station, gyms, supermarket and the numerous Jackson St eateries and shops Jit and Jiggy Govind to view, this home is being sold by Closed Tender 11:00am, Wednesday 4 November (not prior).
Friday 1:00 - 1:30pm
Sunday 2:00 - 2:30pm
Monday 12:30 - 1:00pm
Tuesday 12:30 - 1:00pm
Wednesday 6:00 - 6:30pm
Thursday 12:30 - 1:00pm
For more information view online at www.57huttrd.com. Parking available on Riddlers Crescent.