This property has been sold. Would you like more information on the sale, or do you have a property you'd like to discuss selling?
This much-loved home of thirty-six plus years is now ready for new memories to be made.
My vendors are downsizing and moving on after having raised their family here - their lifestyle change is your gain.
Meticulously and proudly maintained, this spacious 1970s weatherboard beauty has been re-painted and re-roofed, even boasting new carpet literally days young.
There's nothing to do, simply move in and enjoy great family times.
* five bedrooms or four plus large study/office
* separate lounge and dining rooms, connected by sliding doors
* a renovated family bathroom
* ample space downstairs for a rumpus room or the potential for a self-contained flat
* internal access garaging and workshop area offering plenty of room for tinkering
West facing and super sunny, whatever Wellington's winter is able to muster you're sure to be toasty warm with a wood burner and the convenience of two heat pumps.
Situated on a peaceful cul-de-sac in a family friendly neighbourhood.
If a well-cared home is top of your wish list, you'll definitely want to see 5 Somerville Terrace.
Viewing by inspection welcome. Tender closing Thursday 22nd.
LIM report and builder's inspection report available
* 2 x Heat pumps installed, March 2017
* new mains hot water cyclinder, December 2017
* kitchen stove replaced, February 2018
* family bathroom renovated, March 2018
* box corners fitted to exterior of house, November 2019
* Axon panels fitted, November 2019
* ColorSteel roof (0.55mm) fitted, December 2019
* exterior of house painted, November 2019/January 2020
* new carpet, October 2020