About Ben Stevens
Since 2002, Ben’s career has focused on every aspect of residential property. From valuation, consultancy, investment and sales, Ben’s knowledge and experience are second to none.
Ben has earned a reputation for his professional expertise and upfront friendly approach. With more and more sellers choosing his skills, he's expanded the team and services, to ensure you get only the very best service when you're selling your home.
The Power Of A Great Team
When you work with Ben Stevens and the team, you get a team of agents and a dedicated PA working for you. That means more people to take buyer enquiries, show your property and front your open homes – a super salesforce.
Every member of the team has a specialist role in the campaign. We offer our clients in house expertise in administration, project management and home styling. We also offer a number of 'Ben Stevens' exclusive advertising channels. So, when your house hits the market, not only will it look better than ever, it will be seen by large numbers of buyers looking for a property just like yours.
More professionalism, more value, more service and excellent results. That's our promise to you.
Ben’s Qualifications & Experience
- Wellington's only licensed agent and registered property valuer
- Number one agent for Ray White Leaders 2016-2020
- WINNER Ray White international award for customer experience. Ranking in the top 1% of 6000 agents across New Zealand, Australia and Asia - as rated by our clients!
- Bachelor of Business Studies majoring in Property Valuation and Management from Massey University
This high-quality home offers spacious family living with wow factor! Thoughtfully designed and constructed to capture the most spectacular views of Wellington harbour, Hutt Valley, and Remutaka mountain ranges , this modern home is one for the must-see list. Fantastic features on offer include;
• Super-sized family living space flowing to a covered balcony which enjoys the most spectacular views • An open plan kitchen with island bench gas hob and sleek finish, plus family dining area that makes day-to-day living and entertaining a breeze. • Interlinking media room with cosy gas fire, the perfect spot to curl up and watch a movie on a cool winter's day. • Super-sized master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, stylish ensuite, and beautiful sea views. • Four additional doubles with storage ensure families, guests and those with flexible working arrangements can all be accommodated here. • A separate office provides a versatile space to suit the ever-changing needs of a modern family. A study nook in the living is ideal for teenage study • Access to the property is drive on to a double internal access garage • Low maintenance outdoor areas ensure when the weekend hits you can spend your time doing more of what you love
Staying warm in winter is a breeze with central radiator heating, tiled underflooring heating in the bathrooms and ensuite, and double-glazed windows all around the home.
Newlands offers a friendly community feel with ease of access to the city. Offering a well serviced centre, proximity to Johnsonville and north towards Porirua and Kapiti Coast, this location really has it all.
So if you are looking for a high quality, spacious home to create lifelong family memories, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.