About Ben Stevens
Since 2002, Ben’s career has focused on every aspect of residential property. From valuation, consultancy, investment and sales, Ben’s knowledge and experience are second to none.
Ben has earned a reputation for his professional expertise and upfront friendly approach. With more and more sellers choosing his skills, he's expanded the team and services, to ensure you get only the very best service when you're selling your home.
The Power Of A Great Team
When you work with Ben Stevens and the team, you get a team of agents and a dedicated PA working for you. That means more people to take buyer enquiries, show your property and front your open homes – a super salesforce.
Every member of the team has a specialist role in the campaign. We offer our clients in house expertise in administration, project management and home styling. We also offer a number of 'Ben Stevens' exclusive advertising channels. So, when your house hits the market, not only will it look better than ever, it will be seen by large numbers of buyers looking for a property just like yours.
More professionalism, more value, more service and excellent results. That's our promise to you.
Ben’s Qualifications & Experience
- Wellington's only licensed agent and registered property valuer
- Number one agent for Ray White Leaders 2016-2020
- WINNER Ray White international award for customer experience. Ranking in the top 1% of 6000 agents across New Zealand, Australia and Asia - as rated by our clients!
- Bachelor of Business Studies majoring in Property Valuation and Management from Massey University
An absolute showstopper, this home offers spacious modern living without compromise. The ideal choice for professionals and downsizers looking for executive level living in a centrally located suburb, fantastic features on offer at this home include;
• Generous light filled family living space with cosy heat pump and stunning views across the hills of Ngaio • High spec, entertainers' kitchen offering a central island bench, dedicated dining space and flow to a tranquil, tree lined courtyard • Spacious master suite enjoying walk through wardrobe, stylish ensuite bathroom and stunning tree lined outlook • Two additional doubles with storage provide options for guests and flexible working arrangements • A second full family bathroom with shower and separate bath, plus a third w.c on first level ensures modern convenience for all • Low maintenance outdoor areas include rear balcony and tree lined courtyard with plush spa pool area, this is living and entertaining at its best • Modern construction, insulation and two heat pumps provide a wonderful, warm and dry place to call home • Access to the property is drive on to a double internal access garage, an absolute treat for Wellington
Ngaio offers a safe and friendly community just minutes from the city. A short downhill stroll from the village make the most of the library, shops, café's and walking tracks of Mt Kaukau. For those working in the city, Ngaio station provides a regular rail link just two stops to the CBD.
So, if you are looking for modern, executive level living without compromise, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.