This property has been sold. Would you like more information on the sale, or do you have a property you'd like to discuss selling?
Awesome opportunity to live in Newtown in such a great location away from the hustle and bustle of the main thoroughfares.
This sunny unit title property is more like a home! Located in a quiet cul de sac it offers so much to the new owners. Will you be the lucky ones-
If you want an affordable first home look no further.
If you are investor, this place has been easy to rent and could be a great addition to your portfolio.
• Welcoming entrance hall with wooden floor
• Separate kitchen - upgraded in 2016
• Separate dining area
• Separate lounge
• Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Sun porch off the living room for afternoon coffee in the sun
• Modern bathroom with shower and heated towel rail
• Easy maintenance with roses in the front garden and no lawns to mow
• Small courtyard and a large shed out the back for a work shop or storage of your toys - bikes, kayaks, home gym
• Freshly painted throughout, with new carpet and curtains
There are no body corporate fees and each owner arranges their own insurance.
With transport close by so you can ditch the car, catch the bus or cycle for a short commute to the city or the beach, walk/cycle to the local shopping centre, supermarkets or the hospital.
Newtown is one of Wellingtons longest established suburbs, characterised by a vibrant cosmopolitan community, well served with interesting retail, public amenities and a variety of cafes and bars.
Rates $3,175.18 approx. pa
No Body Corp fees!
Rental appraisal - $650-$700 per week (or $33,800pa @$650pw gross)
Come to one of the open homes or call Katie on 027 248 2061 to arrange a private viewing.